Looking for something new in the water? The Burdenko water walking program is just what you need for group, personal training, or rehab. This program based on the Burdenko Method contains unique exercises using the Burdenko water walker equipment. The program is different, functional, maximizes time efficiency, and makes exercising fun. It is easy to remember, and mimics some sports movements. Videos and text give clear instruction for each exercise. Your clients will love these unique exercises that can make up an entire workout, or be mixed with other more traditional exercises.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|Action Personal Trainer Certification
|American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
|American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)
|National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)
|National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate proper assembly of the Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Demonstrate proper wear and safety tips for the Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Discuss the populations that could benefit from a general conditioning program with Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Describe and explain six essential qualities (balance, coordination, flexibility, endurance, speed, strength) to teach and develop through exercise with the Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Understand basic training tips and main principles: working with multiple directions, different speeds and starting positions for using the Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Describe and demonstrate six exercises for the six essential qualities with the Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Convey key points to aid clients in proper form and technique for each Burdenko Water Walker exercise.
- Explain the benefits and goals of each Burdenko Water Walker exercise.
- Construct safe and effective group or individual workouts for clients with the Burdenko Water Walkers.
- Select, design, and apply proper programs for individuals and for classes.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course can be viewed on a PC or MAC Computer